Monday, March 22, 2010

Why refining the walk? The last two years have been a series of whirlwind pockets of experiences, the most defining of which was my realization of the continual need to test and press on my walk of faith. I have had my share of stumbles and picking ups along the way - many of which I'm beginning to forget and since I forget, it is impossible to learn from it. Writing it down would be the wisest way to keep these memories accessible and, maybe, helpful for me and others who may review/read it.

In addition to keeping an online journal, my goal is also to go through the Bible, book by book, as part of my daily walk. My hope is I will be able to draw lessons from the Bible and be constantly on the lookout how it applies to my daily experiences. It's a daunting task, as I've never attempted to read the Bible cover to cover, so this will be an interesting journey. I pray for the Holy Spirit to rest upon me as He did on Jesus when He was doing His ministry.

So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment